ODAKA YOGA® ONLINE 250h RYT 2020 – 2021
Our Online Professional Yoga Teacher Training 250h RYT PLUS was created due to high demand during the COVID-19 pandemic, in efforts to continue to support our community in their always unfolding development. This course is for those who need an economical alternative and who need to organise a work/life balance. It offers the possibility to deepen ones personal journey and give rise to becoming a yoga teacher through the same high standard content, detailed study with recorded educational tools, studio interaction when teaching the fundamental principles and live one-on-one sessions with the trainer for questions, corrections and trial teaching.
This course is not a substitute for human connection, it is the same ODAKA YOGA quality service in today’s new normal. This course is great for people who cannot commit in on-site teacher training due to work, family or location issue. During the online course, you will have full access to videos that explain in detail all you need to know and that you can play an infinite number of times, plus direct zooms for corrections, questions, answers and insights and workshops. The pdf manual is included in the price as well as the 30 hours of lessons required.
The Odaka Yoga® RYT 250 Teacher Certification Course comes together from a twenty-year international experience by Roberto Milletti and Francesca Cassia in the field of yoga and martial arts training. A dynamic and flexible approach that prepares the future Odaka teacher to confront with ease and professionalism the art of teaching. During the course, large importance is given to alignment and consciousness of the movement in order to make each and every pose suitable for any requirement. The course puts emphasis on bodily motion, mental and emotional transformation by learning to become adaptable, fluid and in the mindset to face any challenge in our modern world through each wave-like Odaka Yoga position. The teaching methodology is eclectic, innovative, creative and flexible allowing the student to be open with strength in order to be able to create different sequences for different needs of a class.
Our annual Odaka Yoga RYT 250 Teacher Certification ONLINE Course consists of nine weekends from October to June and 3 sequencing and teaching lab additional, a frequency course through video lessons and 20 hours of training in streaming or Zoom.
Also, there is the possibility of joining our classes to accumulate hours of experience. Odaka Retreat hours can become part of the 250 RYT Course.
Since our courses are based on a cyclic recurrent structure, we offer flexible enrolling dates at any time throughout the year with the possibility to reschedule any missed class at no additional cost through the lessons that will be recorded.
When completing each course students will be granted an Odaka Yoga® Diploma, internationally recognized by Yoga Alliance, CSEN (member of CONI) and Odaka Yoga® Official Roll.
During the online course, you will have full access to videos that explain in detail all you need to know and that you can play an infinite number of times, plus direct zooms for corrections, questions, answers and insights and workshops. The pdf manual is included in the price as well as the 30 hours of lessons required.
Certification: Odaka Yoga® is a Yoga Training School in Italy certified by the CSEN, Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance International. With the certification, you can safely teach, collaborate with all the various structures or open your own Yoga Center.
Yoga Alliance -International Italia© Protocollo d’intesa C.S.E.N
The certification RYT Yoga Alliance -International Italia© allows (on request and payment) the conversion with the title C.S.E.N
The course is run by Roberto and Francesca and the experienced Odaka Yoga® Teachers Team.
• online theoretical-practical training held by the founders Odaka and a team of trainers designated by them
• didactic manual in downloadable PDF
• support videos will be provided during teacher training.
• IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO SHOOT DURING THE COURSE.
• certificate recognized in Italy by CSEN. In the world certified by the Yoga Alliance federation
• personal CSEN insurance card
• the accredited Yoga Alliance RYT250H Plus and CSEN certification
• inclusion in the official Odaka Yoga Teachers register
• inclusion in the international Odaka Yoga network
• post-certificate consultancy for insertion in the working way of yoga
IF YOU COME FROM ANOTHER CERTIFIED YOGA TRAINING 200h | 250H
Odaka Yoga® is a different method of Yoga, for this reason, it is important to participate to learn the BASES OF THE METHOD (waves, tides, biomechanics, centering, etc.).
It is possible to participate in the first 6 weekends of teacher training 250h.
In this way, a total of around 150 hours (developed over the 6 weekends) is recognized and can be added to the training hours that you have previously acquired. This will be added to the number of hours for the recognition of 500h.
Hours online: 160 hours
Workshops: 12 hours (3 workshops of 4 hours on Friday afternoon)
Practice 1: 30 hours (staff with online video lessons via the MatYouCan platform)
Internship: 20 hours (online on Zoom with a trainer)
Practice 2: 30 hours (personal study independently)
Total training hours: 252
– waves rhythms and the importance of tailbone
– ocean motion | the art of flow
– sun salutation, spine rolling flow
– applied anatomy & biomechanics
– the power spots in every pose
– alignment foundations
– adjustment foundations – warm up poses
– standing poses
– balancing poses
– hip-opener poses
– forward bend poses
– twist & turn poses
– back bend poses
– arm balance poses
– inversion poses
– restorative poses
– pranayama | mahat yoga , kapalabhati, ujjayi, nadi shodana, bhastrika
– bhanda, chakra and nadi
– difference between attention & intention
– difference between dynamic, passive and active meditation
– concept of pose and counterpose
– art of sequencing
– general odaka yoga class and template
– attitude | the inner power, how to use Ki during practice
– Patanjali yoga sutra applied to daily
– Indian philosophy: traditional texts and History of yoga
– teaching focus | the art and skill of teaching
– ethical code for a teacher
– sanskrit name of asanas
– sequencing and teaching labs – internship
Date 2020 – 2021
17 | 18 October 2020
14 | 15 November 2020
19 | 20 December 2020
23 | 24 January 2021
13 | 14 February 2021
20 | 21 March 2021
10 | 11 April 2021
01 | 02 May 2021
05 | 06 June 2021
3 extra sequencing and teaching labs
n.b dates could be suitable of changes during the year
Saturday h 10.00 – 19.30
Sunday h 09.00 – 18.00